join Modified Car Forums on FacebookModified Car Forums on Youtube
FAQ Members List Timeslips Arcade Games Conversion Calculators Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Modified Car Forums, an online Modified Car enthusiasts community with other like minded people who WON'T bash you for spending your hard earned $ on your pride and joy!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to

• post topics
  • private message other members (PM)
  • respond to polls
  • this message will no longer be displayed once you register.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Modified Car Forums Support Team.

Go Back   Modified Car Forums > Public Forums > Up & Coming Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 05:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
racenu
Wannbe Racer

Ride: pink LH torana

Quote:
Originally Posted by les View Post
Bathurst NEWS!!!!
how big is the cruise route, does it go up the mountain, if it does thats a public road and that means you will have to have full reg is that correct?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
project ht
Provisional Driver

Ride: ht kingswood

hay les i will be comeing from sydney but i just wonted to come for a day and bring my car am i able to do that and if so how much would it cost me to enter the car and myself thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 13-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by racenu View Post
how big is the cruise route, does it go up the mountain, if it does thats a public road and that means you will have to have full reg is that correct?
Hi Jason, the cruise track is 6.2klm's in length which covers the whole of the iconic Mount Panorama racing circuit and will be open on both days but yes one rule is that cars must have either current rego or have necassary permit to cruise.
Old 13-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #24 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by project ht View Post
hay les i will be comeing from sydney but i just wonted to come for a day and bring my car am i able to do that and if so how much would it cost me to enter the car and myself thanks
Cheers for your enquiry but it maybe best for you to contact the Autofest office on 0417 511557 cheers
Old 21-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #25 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

Just over a week to go to get ya entries into the Bathurst Valvoline Autofest before the prices head north of the border.

Great to some of the serious heavy hitters heading up from Mexico to join in on TWO DAYS of ACTION at the Mount.
Great also to see cars such as Mick Fabar's RAWR, Jody Vincitorio's Wild HQ Coupe and Les Lawry's 31 Vicky among many other high quality rides also making the trek.

Mark it into your calender people, March 17th and 18th Mount Panorama Bathurst.

More info at Autofest The Home Of Springnats.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

How's this for stepping up to the plate, Autotek along with MOMO have just announced that they are increasing their presence at this year's Valvoline Bathurst Autofest as they did at the Shepparton Springnats and will again present the winners of both the female and male categories of the Autotek sponsored Autokana, each with a set of 19 inch MOMO Wheels listed below. This will surely make this on...e of the toughest fought out Autotek Autokana's for quite some time.

• 4 x Momo Strike 19’ wheels in Black or Silver to suit either Ford Falcon Range or Holden Commodore Range @ 420.00 each– Total Value: $ 1680 (Retail)
“Elegance and aggression in a single wheel: this is Strike. Momo has created Strike, a perfect blend of all the values that made the Brand a legend.
Its essential, but sharp design, enriched by spokes profile and wheel centre machined finish, makes Strike a real masterpiece in its class. “

• 4 x Momo V-10 19’ wheels in Black or Silver to suit either Ford Falcon Range or Holden Commodore Range @ 420.00 each – Total Value: $ 1680 (Retail)
“An announced success story: V-10 has conquered Momo Corse fans as a real star. Momo tradition with 10 V shaped spokes, has given life to a double personality wheel: aggressive and sharp in glossy black colour, stylish and elegant in silver version.”
Also included within Autotek's continued support is the inclusion of not one but Three MOMO Steering Wheels along with matching Sports Pedals and these great prizes will be awarded to the Best times from the Friday Night, Roman Autotek Night Of Thunder in both the male and female category's and the other going to the Top Overall Award.

• 3 x Momo Tuner Steering Wheels including matching Sports Pedals @ 352.00 each – Total Value: $ 1056.00 (Retail)
We thank Roman Autotek along with MOMO and as always look forward to their continued support and please remember, where possible please support those who support you.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

Just on a week to go before Autofest hits Australias Holy Grail of Motorsports, Mount Panorama Bathurst for TWO FULL DAYS of Car Fun and Games.
See some of Aussies best Street Machines and Hot Rods up close and personal in the Shannons Showcar Masters, Watch Man, Woman and Machine in Action in events such as the Autotek Autokana, Gasoline Magazine Heads Up Go To Whoa, Mainline Dyno Challenge, DB Drag Racing and of co**** everyones favorite the Valvoline Burnout Championships.
Where else would you wanna be but then in Bathurst NSW March 17th and 18th 2012.

Don't forget if you do plan to attend this event that register your name and details at the website below for your chance to ride shotgun in one of the Country's best Burnout Weapons.

Check out Autofest The Home Of Springnats for more!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #28 (permalink)
hot 383
Clutch Popper

Ride: hq

les can we run the cars without bonnets.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

No bonnets are ok as long as fen belts, blower belts are covered by a fan shroud etc
Old 14-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
les
Provisional Driver

OK punters, John and the team at Auto One Orange have step up to the plate along with Autotek, yet again and have extending their sponsorship arrangements with us and announced today that they will take up any void from the March 1st price increases to enter the Bathurst Valvoline Autofest. Whats this mean for those still wishing to compete at Mount Panorama this weekend???? Entrant fees will remain at the per March prices which equates to a $100 saving for all late entrys to the event.
We again encourage you to support those business's who support our sport and our passion.